Millworks Construction Services, LLC – Winter Park, CO 80482
At Millworks Construction Services, LLC it’s all about Grand County, Colorado. Grand County is a very special place to live, work, and play. Located two hours from Denver Colorado, Grand County is home to the headwaters of the Colorado River, Rocky Mountain National Park, miles of hiking biking trails, and the World Class Winter Park Ski Resort.
Our Company is a very special place to work. We are proud of our commitment to building quality, extraordinary custom homes, and we just happen to also be surrounded by the majestic beauty of the Rocky Mountains.
We hope you are looking for a career opportunity at a company with a 20-year heritage of developing great neighborhoods for people to call home.
We are seeking an experienced individual with the knowledge of overseeing and coordinating all management aspects of home building from pre-construction through Certificate of Occupancy and beyond. The Construction Manager is responsible to ensure the work is performed correctly and expeditiously while maintaining the highest level of quality to include managing the budget and schedule expectations. You will be responsible for homeowner satisfaction, Owner/President expectations, and maintaining the highest level of standards.
- Able to communicate clearly using organizational skills in Microsoft office, emails, smartphones, and other business-related software.
- This role requires the ability to coordinate multiple tasks to include building permits, inspections, utility contractors, subcontractors as well as meet homeowner demands on a daily basis.
- The construction manager works with the other field personnel in order to allow the schedule to be performed correctly and finished with desired budget expectations.
- Manage progress meetings with homeowners and office staff to review status and selections.
- Inspect the job site regularly for plan intent, quality standards, and schedule.
- Schedule onsite meetings with subcontractors to review project scope, schedule, OSHA compliance, and review bids.
- Promptly respond to inquiries and issues from the office staff.
- Document and prepare pricing for change orders and budget adjustments.
- Manage and update project budgets, and cost to complete monthly.
- Communicate labor hours for all work phases regularly, review timesheets.
- Complete material takeoffs and schedule delivery of materials to the site.
- Review and communicate manpower needs.
- Document construction with site progress photos, periodically.
- Verify all checklists are completed and inspections are scheduled and passed.
- Monitor cleanliness and hold contractors responsible for cleanup.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in construction management.
- Experience in managing project quality, schedules, personnel, and budgets.
- Knowledge of residential construction methods and materials.
- Wood framing construction experience.
- High School Diploma.
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or related is preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints and construction documents.
- Knowledge of construction building codes and methods.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, experience in Microsoft Office, emails and smartphones, and other business-related software.
- Must be able to furnish a vehicle for use during the workday. Must have a valid state-approved driver’s license.
- Demonstrate a sense of time management skills, follow up skills, and carry multiple projects to completion.
- Proficient with construction-related tools.
- Must be able to frequently walk, stand, and climb stairs in and around the unlevel construction site. This position requires that you are able to work in all weather conditions: rain, snow, heat, wind, dust, etc.
- Noise levels are loud.
- Additional requirements are that you understand and follow posted work rules and job site safety OSHA compliance procedures. Ability to relate the procedures to co-workers.
- Accept directions from Millworks Owners/Presidents and accept constructive criticism.
- Additionally, you will ensure that quality and homeowner satisfaction are maintained throughout the construction process while overseeing subcontractors, assistants, and laborers.
This is a general outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for this position. Activities may change at any time.
- Submit your resume on our website.
- Email your resume to email@example.com.
- Mail your resume to Millworks Construction Services, LLC, PO Box 951, Fraser CO 80442.
- Call Billy Smith at (970) 726-9225.
Millworks Construction offers a comprehensive benefits package including Health, PTO plan, and IRA with matching employee contributions. Millworks Construction is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-Time